Thursday, January 27, 2022

The ProtoGraphy Vault

Hi, My name is Gaz Rutter, and I’ve been passionate about video marketing photography since I left School over 35 years ago! I’m showing my age here When I left school I started working for Kodak and was their chief developer and spent many happy years there until digital cameras literally killed their business model. I also started very early in my career to run my own professional photography business, mainly taking on wedding and party clients. 
However, since I was 16 years old, I’ve always had a passion for taking pictures and I am very rarely seen without my camera.
Since the late 1980s, I’ve built up a massive collection of high-definition images that I’ve mostly collected as a hobby. However, my good friend John Thornhill who is an Internet Marketer informed me that these pictures are too good to keep to myself and he has convinced me to release them so others can benefit from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment